NorthStar Homes District 1

Gachibowli , Hyderabad

Call +91-9849666311

NorthStar Homes District 1

Northstar Homes launched their new project Northstar Homes District 1 venture at financial district in Gachibowli. This project is designed to provide 3 BHK apartments. This project is developed in 2 acres area where 70% of its area for open space and amenities and remaining 30% of area is occupied by the building. Northstar District 1 is considered as one of the top most projects in the fastest growing area Gachibowli. This project provides total 149 prominent and luxury 3 BHK flats. This is the first ever project that is available in Pent house styled balconies. This project is launched in April 2016. The Possession date is December 2018.

  • Overview
  • Overview
  • Overview
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :
  • :

NorthStar Homes District1 is one of the top project in Gachibowli. The most prestigious location and fast growing area in Hyderabad is Gachibowli. All the International companies like Wipro, Google, Infosys, Polaris, Capgemini and many other companies are very nearer from this project. Many international companies are just a minute from this project. This venture is the best project to invest.

3 BHK NorthStar Homes District1 For Sale in Hyderabad

NorthStar Homes District1 Builder

Northstar Homes Company is the builders of Northstar Homes District 1 builders. It has 6 years of experience in development. Northstar homes is collaboration of Youth and Wisdom of age that gives wonderful outputs. They already developed Commercial and Residential projects. Northstar Homes believes in creating beautiful spaces that people want to live and work in today. At Northstar Homes believe in staying ahead of the pack and raising the bar in everything they do. Therefore they choose projects that are able to offer something more, something different. By daring to imagine, Northstar Homes would like to play a significant role in reshaping the environments in which we live, work and play. Guided by the philosophy that emphasizes building value over the long run, we are committed to expanding our portfolio, creating quality developments and building strong working relationships with our alliances and with each community in which they build. Their team is committed to innovative real estate developments that create beautiful living spaces with superior standards of construction.

view More
Enquiry now

Enquiry

X
X

Please Fill the form